- Temp to perm opportunity
- Munster location
- Reputable WA family business
A fantastic opportunity is available for a switched on Bookkeeper to join our clients busy factory located in Munster. Our client is a reputable
WA Family business who has been operating for over 30 years.
- Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger processing, review and reconciliation
- Processing wages, PAYG, Super & Payroll Tax
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding accounts processing
- General administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick and accurate data entry
- Previous Bookkeeping experience completing the above duties
- Intermediate MYOB skills
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.