Our client has established themselves as a leading Australian design company, over the past 20 years, with project recognition both here in Australia and overseas. This Bookkeeper/PA role is a crucial role in all aspects of administration management, bookkeeping and providing PA support to the Director and is part of a small, close knit team. They are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer service to ensure they remain at the forefront of their demanding yet creative industry.
The Role is busy and varied, demanding a high level of autonomy and an eye for detail. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a solid background in bookkeeping as well as the ability to manage a small office. There is a heavy focus on managing the purchase order process including overseas transactions, freight clearance and ensuring costs are allocated to projects and reconciled against budget.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- End to end accounts payable and receivable
- All aspects of payroll including timesheet billing
- Bank, credit card and general ledger reconciliations
- Organise and coordinate freight – local, national and international
- Prepare and lodge BAS and IAS
- Maintain and reconcile project costing worksheet
- Liaising with clients with regards to agreements, accounts and queries
- Office management and general administration
- PA to the Directors
- Experience in a similar role using MYOB
- High level of customer service and the ability to build good relationships with stakeholders and customers
- Experience in developing and implementing processes and systems
- Exceptional time management