Our large Government client is seeking to procure the services of a Business Analyst to conduct research, data and business analysis to inform a major uplift of our services and our continuous improvement efforts.
The specialist will work in an agile way within the Scaled Agile Framework or equivalent.
You will work in one of many multi-disciplinary team with a product manager, interaction designer, user researcher, developers and subject matter experts.
- 8 month contract with possibility of extension
- Current National Police check required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Conducting research, and data analysis of existing business processes
- Stakeholder engagement
- Work with subject matter experts to ascertain the right content and data and analyse the outcomes
- You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to apply
- Current National Police Check required
- Must be eligible for a Baseline Security Clearance
- Experience in performance and experience measurement
- Experience translating data to insights and visualisations
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with a range of federal government stakeholders
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment and working across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and product outcomes
- Experience participating in user research activities and synthesis
- Experience with Information or Data architecture practices
- Knowledge of government policies/regulations related to measurement and reporting
For more information, please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today.