A Business Analyst contract opportunity within our clients Network Asset Management business. Software development (GUI) experience is preferable. The objective of this role is to analyse the existing business operational needs and systems and determine a set of user, technical and non-functional requirements for a new information system.
This role demands a 4-month commitment
from a Business Analyst who can work closely with key stakeholders and technical staff to document the requirements. Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Gather and document user and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of a new information system.
- Facilitate business stakeholder workshops for requirements gathering and other business analysis activities as required.
- Work closely with end users to capture, model and prototype the user interface requirements.
To be suitable for this contract role, you will need a proven ability to gather and document user and functional requirements for real-time engineering systems:
- Strong user interface and visual design background
- Ability to design rapid application prototypes using relevant tools
- Ability to create visually appealing mock-ups
- Experience in user requirements definition, process mapping, functional specifications and use case definition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to elicit and document requirements in a clear and concise way
- Proven analytical background
- Demonstrated experience in the development of engineering systems in relation to requirements capture and user interface prototyping
- Previous experience working on large engineering systems that require a high degree of availability and reliability
- Software Development experience would be an advantage