Business Analyst (Strategic /Business /Systems)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Strategic /Business /Systems)|
|Salary:||$90.00 - $105.00 per hour plus 9.5% Super|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 09:30|
Our government client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in business engagement activities across multiple business areas within the Department and to provide specialist analytical skills for business process improvement. The successful candidate will commence in late August on an initial six month contract with the possibility of a six month extension.
- Undertake system assessments to determine how best to leverage existing and new technologies;
- Work in an agile project environment;
- Be familiar with service delivery improvement;
- Undertake business process mapping;
- Define business requirements and produce associated documentation;
- Support business process re-engineering activities;
- Undertake gap analysis to critically assess business and system model improvements; and;
- Undertake cost and benefit analysis.
- You must be an Australian Citizen;
- Strong business engagement and good communication skills;
- Specialist analytical skills for business process improvement and relevant systems;
- Demonstrated experience in system assessments/analysis to determine how best to leverage existing and new technologies;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrated experience in agile project knowledge;
- Familiarity with service delivery improvement;
- Be familiar with and/or have experience in customer service delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in business process mapping using Visio;
- Have and/or obtain knowledge of contact centre technologies and operations;
- Experience in undertaking gap analysis to critically assess business and system model improvement opportunities and challenges; and;
- Experience in and/or knowledge in identifying tangible and intangible benefits.
Apply online today uploading a Microsoft Word formatted Resume as this unique opportunity will not stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's