Business Analyst - System Test, UAT & BVT
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - System Test, UAT & BVT|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate commensurate with exp|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:30|
Our government client is seeking a highly experienced Business Analyst for an initial 12 month contract, who will work across a range of tasks including developing capability for Finance projects. You will be required to Develop, analyse and document current and future business process requirements, data mapping, process definition and modelling and evaluate RFQ responses.
- Identify gaps and opportunities including process definition and modelling, business requirements, data mapping and other products as required;
- Develop, analyse and document current and future business process and requirements;
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged;
- Communicate with business and technical SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business information and technical constraints;
- Evaluation of RFQ responses against documented requirements;
- Assisting with development of change communications and training materials;
- Working with business and testing to support System Test, UAT & BVT.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold a current National Police Check
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as an ICT Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition and business process mapping, including ability to deconstruct business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding and working within an organisations’ ICT architecture principles
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement: identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing and ability to support both System and User Acceptance Testing.
Please note: Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by 1 August 2019.
To be considered for this position, please apply today with a Microsoft Word version of your Resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's