Business Development Support Associate
|Job Title:||Business Development Support Associate|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 11:15|
To purpose of this role is to assist with the further development and strong growth of the Investment Management Business. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Managers in achieving sales targets, generating activity and managing and developing relationships with key financial planning intermediaries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organising the diaries of the BDM's
- Ensuring the BDM's are meeting their KPI's in regards to the number of meetings booked
- Keeping up to date with the market and providing feedback to the BDM's
- Liaise with financial planning intermediaries
- Reporting to management on KPI's
You will have Business Development , Sales or Client Service experience in financial planning. You must have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, preferably business, commerce or finance.
- Excellent telephone skills as it is mainly a phone based role.
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry
- A high degree of initiative and achievement drive
- A strong client orientation and attention to detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's