Experience and examples of gathering requirements for BI and data warehousing projects, not to provide solutions but someone with the ability to challenge the business, ask the right questions to the business, about the problems they're trying to solve - writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
Good facilitating, organisational skills communication skills, stakeholder management and experience in agile. Adaptable, proactive, asking a lot of questions and can just get on working with uncertainty and complexity.
What your new role would entail…
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business drivers and assist with financial and operational activities
- Provide ongoing meaningful commercial insights and direction which improve real-time and strategic decision-making
- Ensure all revenue is reported promptly and accurately to achieve revenue and earnings forecasts
- Develop and maintain an accountable and agile reporting framework that is best tailored to highlight key business levers and help drive day to day performance of the business
- Analyse the performance of the business against internal targets and competitors, ensuring the business has a clear line of site of its performance against industry trends.
What you will bring...
- Advanced excel skills and experience in developing models and reports in reporting cubes (eg. OBIEE)
- Statistical analysis or propensity modelling or segmentation experience
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL, including stored procedure, advanced aggregation and multi-layered joining and sub-querying
- Confidence when faced with data warehouses (10m+ records)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.