An exponentially growing financial services company with an ambitious vision for its future is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer who will be responsible for the Reporting & Analytics function of the Architecture & Development team.
What your new role would entail…
- Operate within the lightweight control and governance mechanisms that are used by the team and comply with the regulatory and legal landscape requirements.
- Deliver Reporting & Analytics Platform product backlog items across the end-to-end Platform as part of an agile team in a DevOps environment spanning architectural layers, including middleware and database. Delivery work may include supporting designing, coding, testing, installing and documenting as well as supporting application programs. Your specific role within the Reporting & Analytic's Platform team will vary to complement skills and capabilities of fellow team members as we collaborate and self-organise to deliver change and support.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholders to optimise velocity.
- Deliver Reporting & Analytics Platform product backlog items with high quality and fast speed-to-market using continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in the Reporting & Analytics Platform health and performance, from both a delivery and operations perspective. This may include automated testing, automated scripts for deployment and developing code which is easily tested.
- Work in a safe manner and in ways aligned with Corporate policies and expected behaviours.
What you will bring...
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments.
Good working knowledge of and experience in:
- Reporting & Analytics Experience
- SQL Server Database
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and modern source code management systems
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.