- Major Company
- Brisbane CBD
- Great Opportunity
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
Our client, a major tele-communciations company, is seeking an experienced Business Program Support Officer who is available immediately.
The role involves:
- creating work orders and actioning completions as required.
- Action incoming email queries and overflow calls - for work orders
- Action data entry requirements into relevant systems i.e.: RAPID, Consol, Maximo
- Updating of core system based on milestones by the contractors
- Log into the phone queue as required
- Assist with investigation and follow-up Customer delay
- Full time hours
- Immediate start
- $25.26 per houre pay rate
- CBD Location - close to public transport
- Great team environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 357677_12.