Business Services Accountant
|Job Title:||Business Services Accountant|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 19:45|
This new opportunity requires 5+ years experience in a similar role within public practice in Australia. The firm is seeking an Accountant with strong technical experience looking to move into a role that will offer both compliance and advisory work and the ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and reporting to the Senior Manager and Partners;
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior and Intermediate level accountants;
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements;
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new clients;
- Assisting with and providing Taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements;
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a host of clients of varying industries and structures.
- A positive attitude to work and a bright, friendly personality;
- A desire to grow your career further, look for professional development;
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service;
- Your technically strength and compliance with all tax legislation;
- Be CPA/CA Qualified with 1-2+ years post completion experience;
- An ability to take control of your client portfolio and manage the workflow in an efficient and productive manner.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Accounting & Finance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's