Each of the 2 roles requires 4+ years experience within public practice accounting in Australia. Regardless of background, the firm is seeking Accountants with strong technical experience looking to move into a role that will offer both compliance and advisory work.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and reporting to the Senior Manager and Partners
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior and Intermediate level accountants
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Assisting with and providing Taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements for a host of clients of varying industries and structures
Your key requirements:-
- A positive attitude to work and a bright, friendly personality
- Have a desire to grow your career further, look for professional development
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service
- Be technically strong and compliant with all tax legislation
- Be CPA/CA Qualified with 1-2+ years post completion experience
If you feel you meet this brief and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or email@example.com to discuss further.