The incumbent will be required to provide high quality results and support to their clients, a range of businesses including SME's, HNW's and large family groups. The role will be a blend of compliance and advisory with a focus on the latter.
- Assisting in the management of a significant portfolio of clients and reporting to Manager and Partners
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring Junior level accountants
- Completing analysis of complex advisory and compliance engagements
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Assisting with and providing Taxation planning, business advice and all compliance requirements
Your key requirements:-
- Have 2-3 years professional practice experience
- Have a desire to grow your career further, looking for professional development
- Strong communication skills and a passion for client service
- Be technically strong and compliant with all tax legislation, Div 7A, complex tax issues for large, multi entity clients
- Be working towards either CPA/CA Qualification
If you feel you meet this brief and would like to be considered for the role, please contact Cara Carrodus on 9212 1001 or email@example.com to discuss further.