Our client is a 2 partner firm with over 25 staff looking to add an Intermediate - Senior level tax and business services accountant to their team. Growing organically over the past few years, they offer the incumbent an opportunity to take the next step in their career from pure compliance towards business advisory.
The key requirements for this role are:-
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Have at least 4 years Public Practice experience.
- Be prepared to start in a compliance focussed role working closely with the company's clients with a view to becoming a trusted advisor over time
- Be someone who is looking for client contact and interaction in due course and to continue their career in professional practice
- Have a strong understanding of the direction that the accounting industry is heading with regards to technology and the need to become a well rounded business advisor
The firm has grown to its current size and will continue to as it adds in further specialist areas and becomes a business offering exceptional tax, business advisory, financial planning, broking and advisory assistance.
With a strong performance focussed culture and an active social and business networking team, the new addition to the team requires strong interpersonal skills and a friendly personality.
If this is you, please apply below or contact Ross Stephens on 9212 1013 or firstname.lastname@example.org