A New Opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant to join the Business Services team supporting Senior Accountants, Managers and Partners. You will be joining a friendly and collaborative team and gain experience in a range of complex accounting and taxation work. With the end of financial year fast approaching, this a fantastic career opportunity for a motivated accountant with 2 to 3 years’ experience in professional practice with a passion for taxation and business services and a drive professional development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with accounting standards for various entities, with an emphasis on companies and multi-entity business models;
- Researching income tax matters and providing advice on them;
- Checking financial statements and management accounts to identify any accounting issues;
- Completion of BAS, IAS and FBT returns
- Applying basic and advanced tax compliance procedures;
- Working closely with Senior Accountants and Managers;
- Building strong internal and external relationships.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within professional practice
- Business or Commerce degree, major in Accounting
- Recently completed the CA qualification, or currently completing
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Commitment to continuing professional development
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance