C# Developer - Risk
|Job Title:||C# Developer - Risk|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 18:02|
A high performance low frequency trading firm who are market leaders, build their own trading technology from scratch. My client is a leader in high performance, low latency trading.
About the Job:
This role is within the Risk Team, where you'll be responsible for the analysis, design and development of C# and C++ risk applications. You will work closely with traders, quantitative analysts, compliance as well as technology teams in working towards innovative solutions to create highly scalable systems.
- Analysis, design and development of business-critical Risk applications.
- Taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to production release.
- Committed to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
- Continuous improvement of the capability of the Risk team and applications (through technology, automation and other means).
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline
- Experience of derivative pricing and greeks
- C# Development experience with knowledge of design, profiling, multi-threading, front end development with client and server side
- Experience with Risk, quantitative or trading systems development
- Experience with real time applications (Tibco RV) is an advantage
- Competitive salary package plus performance bonus
- Central location
- Work/life balance
- Get free meals daily
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C# & C++ Software Developer - Quant Trading - Hong Kong
HK $700,000 - HK $840,000
Java Quant Developer (Algo Build) - Vice President/Executive Director
HK $1,000,000 - HK $1,200.000
HK $720,000 - $840,000
Full Stack Engineer - Visionary & Business Building Tech Firm - Hong Kong
HK $600,000 - HK $840.000