C# Developer - Risk
|Job Title:||C# Developer - Risk|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 10:32|
A high performance low frequency trading firm who are market leaders, build their own trading technology from scratch. My client is a leader in high performance, low latency trading.
About the Job:
This role is within the Risk Team, where you'll be responsible for the analysis, design and development of C# and C++ risk applications. You will work closely with traders, quantitative analysts, compliance as well as technology teams in working towards innovative solutions to create highly scalable systems.
- Analysis, design and development of business-critical Risk applications.
- Taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to production release.
- Committed to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
- Continuous improvement of the capability of the Risk team and applications (through technology, automation and other means).
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline
- Experience of derivative pricing and greeks
- C# Development experience with knowledge of design, profiling, multi-threading, front end development with client and server side
- Experience with Risk, quantitative or trading systems development
- Experience with real time applications (Tibco RV) is an advantage
- Competitive salary package plus performance bonus
- Central location
- Work/life balance
- Get free meals daily
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's