C# .NET Quantitative Developer
|Job Title:||C# .NET Quantitative Developer|
|Location:||Australia - NSW|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:44|
Do you want to work on designing and developing real-time financial risk systems?
My Client is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. Building these risk systems involves some of the most demanding challenges in any industry and the client are willing to use any technologies that will give us an edge. The Sydney Risk team is responsible for delivering highly available applications used by the traders and Risk Committee for real-time market risk and other analysis (including limits, counterparty risk, P&L and scenario analysis).
As a Quantitative Developer in the Risk Team, you will be involved in the analysis, design and development of C# and C++ risk applications in a Front Office trading environment bringing a thorough understanding of the business domain (equity derivative pricing, greeks, market data and risk metrics). This complex software includes a combination of user-interfaces and server-side systems. You will work closely with the traders, quantitative analysts, compliance, and technology teams to provide innovative solutions with a focus on highly scalable systems. You will see your ideas and hard work used by experienced traders across a diverse range of instruments and markets.
- Analysis, design and development of business-critical Risk applications.
- Taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to production release.
- Committed to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
- Continuous improvement of the capability of the Risk team and applications (through technology, automation and other means).
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline.
- Solid knowledge and experience of derivative pricing and greeks. Equity derivatives product knowledge across Asia and Australia is preferred.
- An experienced C#/Java developer with knowledge of: design, profiling, OO, multi-threading, user-interface development with experience on both the client & server side.
- A demonstrated track record in risk, quantitative or trading systems development.
- Post graduate qualifications (e.g. Masters, CQF) in Quantitative Finance is an advantage.
- Solid experience in C++ on Windows is also desirable.
- Experience of real time applications (especially with Tibco RV) would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of the full software development life-cycle. Ideally with solid experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative analysts, and other software developers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by sending your CV to email@example.com or call on 02 80474015/0481202402.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft .Net Developer
C# .Net Guru, Front Office Trading Team, Equities, Options
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Above the market Salary + 20k in Shares
Front-End Developer (Digital Marketing Agency)
HKD $17-25,000 per month
Mid Level Software Developer - Python, SQL Front and back office trading exp.
North Shore & Northern Beaches