C# Software Engineer, Interest Rates, Bonds, Market Risk, Treasury, Excel
|Job Title:||C# Software Engineer, Interest Rates, Bonds, Market Risk, Treasury, Excel|
|Contact Name:||Steve Bielby|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:01|
My client is a leading investment bank exploring new and better ways to progress the business with a positive change in the environmental dynamics. The client is looking for experienced C# developer to work within the Interest Rates and Bonds space. The team also cover aspects of quantitative technology hence this role may appeal to the mathematically minded.
In this role you will be building and delivering software solutions as part of the Interest Rates BAU function. You will be working within a prestigious team of developers with a strong technical background.
Any degree or post graduate degree within the technical discipline
• 3+ years C#, .Net, VB6 and Microsoft Full Stack experience preferably
• 5+ years experience as a developer particularly with C#
• Strong Excel experience
• Client and Server usage
• Asynchronous processing/threading
• Experience with software life cycle tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Mocking frameworks, Unit testing frameworks
• SQL Server
• MATLAB, Python - Pandas/NumPy/Ccipy
• Working knowledge of asset classes like Interest Rates and Derivative is essential
• An 'out of the box' thinker who can work autonomously with out needing business analyst's specs
• Experience working within a team of developers
• Someone who can spot , analyse and find a solution to problems
What's in it for you?
You will be gaining experience from a well renowned bank with strong career progression. The chance to make your mark on the most cutting edge technologically advanced FinTech project that is currently out there!
• Competitive salary + bonus
• Salary sacrifices
• Exposure to various asset classes
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by hitting that apply now button on the right!!
If you would like to have a more in-depth discussion, feel free to call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C# & C++ Software Developer - Quant Trading - Hong Kong
HK $700,000 - HK $840,000
Full Stack Engineer - Visionary & Business Building Tech Firm - Hong Kong
HK $600,000 - HK $840.000
DevOps Lead - Global MNC - Hong Kong
Development Lead/Scrum Master - International MNC - Hong Kong
HK $1,000,000 +