C++ Engineer - VB.Net, Oracle, UNIX
|Job Title:||C++ Engineer - VB.Net, Oracle, UNIX|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Boddington|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 15:35|
A global financial organisation which provide investment, superannuation and insurance solutions to help our customers build their wealth and secure their financial future. This includes the delivery of both current services and of change to new services.
The Retail and Corporate Superannuation Team are seeking a quality focused, enthusiastic, Junior C++ Developer to join their team for wealth applications.
You will contribute in an AGILE environment and work within the AGILE scrum team in the development, testing, implementation, support and continuous improvement of their applications.
To be successful for the role you must have all of the below:
- Developed skills in one or more of the major programming languages such as -PLSQL
- A maximum of 3 years experience with C++
- Developed and proficient in Unix scripting
- Desirable skills in Cobol, C++
- Developed skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant Wealth Management / Financial Service Industry experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- be able to talk to the business
- Exposure to Wealth Financial Services is desirable
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Sophie Boddington on 0424 333065 or email Sophie@xpand.com.au for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's