Change Manager - Operational Systems
|Job Title:||Change Manager - Operational Systems|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 11:15|
You will play an instrumental role in the lead, design and build of change management strategies, initiatives, and activities to deliver effective change management and communication activities across various Operational Systems projects.
This is a 9 month Contract commencing immediately.
- Work to the Organisational Change Management framework to develop and lead change management and stakeholder plans for technology-enabled project initiatives to support strategic direction, achieve business objectives, drive organisational change and embed change with leaders and operational teams.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a complex project delivery environment.
- Partner with the Project Manager to ensure delivery of Operational requirements.
- Develop and manage the communication strategies, plans and messaging content to all stakeholders.
- Participate in detailed union consultation planning and process.
- High level knowledge of best practice change management strategies, processes and techniques as they apply to large, technology-enabled projects.
- High level of skill in development and implementation of innovative and effective internal and external change management plans, strategies and initiatives within a large and diverse organisation and a complex project delivery environment.
- High level of influencing, interpersonal, consultation, relationship building and negotiation skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships across a portfolio of technology enabled projects.
This is an exciting time to join a motivated and forward-thinking team who have a commitment to service delivery.
To apply follow the link or email Jon White: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's