Our client is seeking a Change and Communication Manager to manage the definition, creation and rollout of an information security awareness communications program as part of its Digital Information Program.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must have experience in the development of a communication strategy for large programs of work
- Must be able to ensure communications strategy aligns with defined Organisational Change Management strategies
- Must have experience in the development of and compliance with branding/style guides
- Experience in Organisational Change Management in large government organisation would be an advantage
- Must be able to implement a strategy that will ensure key messages are understood by individuals at all levels of an organisation
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.