Attention to detail, autonomy, hardworking and positive can-do attitude is what will be required to succeed in this fantastic career opportunity. Reporting to and working with the Directors you will be a hands on, self-starter with the ability to get the job done. You will also need to have exceptional communication skills enabling you to liaise effectively with internal and external contacts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as Company Secretary to a range of listed entities and managing all levels of company secretarial compliance;
- Due Diligence enquiries and process management;
- IPO Prospectus preparation and associated due diligence management;
- Reverse takeover and management for ASX RTO adn IPO opportunities;
- Financial report preparation;
- Financial modelling;
- Forming key relationships with board members of client companies;
- Merger and acquisitions analysis and drafting of proposals;
- Improve existing processes and procedures;
- Other tasks as required.
Who we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Law or other relevant discipline;
- CA qualified with relevant exposure to ASX listed company reporting environment;
- Company secretarial experience or exposure;
- Strong working knowledge of the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules, ASIC and Internal Company requirements;
- Solid financial accounting skills, gained through experience in a CA firm;
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills;
- High level of computer literacy in particluar MS Word, Powerpoint and Word programs;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001