A vacancy exits for a highly motivated and experienced Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary to join their Corporate Advisory team. Reporting to and working with the Directors, you will be a self-starter, hands on with exceptional communications skills enabling you to liaise effectively with internal and external contacts. You will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as Company Secretary to a range of listed entities and managing all levels of company secretarial compliance;
- Due Diligence enquiries and process management;
- IPO Prospectus preparation and associated due diligence management;
- Reverse takeover and management for ASX RTO adn IPO opportunities;
- Financial report and modelling preparation;
- Merger and acquisitions analysis and drafting of proposals;
- Improve existing processes and procedures.
The role will suit a Chartered Accountant with an undergraduate degree in Business, Law or similar as well as exposure to ASX listed company reporting environment and company secretarial experience. You will have a strong working knowledge of the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and ASIC requirements, solid financial accounting experience and a high level of computer literacy. Strong attention to detail and exceptional stakeholder engagement skills are a must.
Please follow the links to apply. For a confidential discussion on this role or other accounting opportunities, please call Cara.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001