|Location:||Australia - WA|
You will work in the metro workshop and must have experience with hydraulic repairs, cylinder repairs and pump repairs.
- 5/2 Roster (Monday - Friday), 2 weeks of days, 2 weeks of afternoons.
- 10 hours days
- Temp to Perm
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Carry out repairs, inspections, fault finding and troubleshooting on CAT equipment
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Must be competent in precise measuring
- Experience in HVOF operation.
- High risk licence: Dogging.
- Experience in cylindrical grinding.
- Demonstrated Safe working attributes and ability to complete risk assessments.
- Ability to diagnose and fault find with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Previous experience in hydraulic repairs, cylinder repair and pump repairs.
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Verify proficiency in overhead crane operation.
- Rigging and Forklift Licence
If you meet the essential criteria please click apply now or email your resume, licence and qualifications to email@example.com. More information available by calling 08 6188 7000.
This job has expired