- Sydney CBD offices
- Lead a very high performing team
- Excellent culture with genuine flexibility on offer
- Highly competitive salary package
This is an Australian owned full service communication agency with 100 + employees in their Sydney office. I know all agencies claim to be "different with a unique approach" but this agency can definitely stand by this. They are ALL about servicing the client and in a way that truly benefits the clients needs. They look after Digital, Anayltics, Creative, Programmatic all under the one roof which means they are act as one for the clients needs. They offer flexible working hours in a really collaborative environment because they get people want this balance in life.
This particular role of client service director is a key hire for the agency as it will be managing a team of 10 people across one of the largest client portfolios the agency looks after. You will provide leadership and mentor this high performing team and really help grow your teams skills.
On the client side you will be constantly looking at new ways to improve the servicing of your client portfolio with the ability to identify and create opportunities. You will ensure that the holistic strategic thinking is carried across all areas of the marketing process.
This role will require excellent stakeholder management experience as you will be dealing with multiple divisions across the group and client teams. You will really get to run your own business with full access to budgets and P&L.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree within marketing/business or a similar relevant degree
- 8 + years experience in a media or creative agency
- 5 + years experience managing a team
- Previous experience working across premium clients in a variety of industries
- Good knowledge of media strategy and planning and buying process
- Experience with working across integrated campaigns
- Strong ability to generate new business leads and follow up on them
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more information please get in touch with Louise Kenny on (02) 8047 4048 for a confidential chat.