Our client is a leading global financial service company with offices based in Sydney. The business prides itself on its positive culture, team environment and the delivery of quality advice to high net worth clients.
You will work directly with two advisers and across a number of teams within the business. Your duties will include:
- Working within a fast-paced environment.
- Liaising with employees on various teams, clients, and external stakeholders.
- Using organisational skills, manage requests and diaries of principle advisers.
- Ensure clients requests and queries are met in a timely manner (via phone, email and in person).
- Implementation of tasks and process improvements.
- Using Xplan; ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Must be dynamic and passionate about the position and area of responsibility.
- Ideally experience in financial services.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- Motivating, guiding and supporting of the rest of the team.