The position of Client Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the advice team, to enable them to deliver superior outcome for their clients. This is achieved through the effective management of their client database; liaison with their clients and advisers, implementation of all advice and general office administration.
This exciting and varied role encompasses all aspects of client services management including but not limited to:-
- Maintain appropriate standards in relation to compliance with the law, ASIC and Austrac requirements, and maintain appropriate records;
- Accurate and timely implementation of client strategies;
- Maintain all client records with a high degree of data integrity;
- Efficient management of team diaries to ensure capacity is utilised and client workflow is productive;
- Management and accountability of the advice team in regard to client deliverables;
- Build effective working relationships with external providers and key stakeholders.
- Be able to work autonomously but be collaborative in your approach.
- The ability to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation at all times.
- A proactive & analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- A desire to continually extend knowledge and skills to grow and develop.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to be discreet with information.
- Ability to interact comfortably with clients in an approachable, professional manner.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Able to approach other team members respectfully and honestly.
It is imperative you are able to clearly demonstrate experience within a similar role as well as strong administrative experience within a financial services organisation in order to be considered for this role. Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on either 08 9212 1001 or email@example.com otherwise please apply following the instructions below.