The position of Client Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the advice team, to enable them to deliver superior outcomes for their clients. This is achieved through the effective management of their client database; liaison with their clients and advisers, implementation of all advice and general office administration.
The opportunity is an exciting and varied role encompassing all aspects of client services management including but not limited to:-
- Maintain appropriate standards in relation to compliance with the law, ASIC and Austrac requirements, and maintain appropriate records;
- Accurate and timely implementation of client strategies;
- Maintain all client records with a high degree of data integrity;
- Efficient management of team diaries to ensure capacity is utilised and client workflow is productive;
- Management and accountability of the advice team in regard to client deliverables;
- Build effective working relationships with external providers and key stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:-
- Previous experience within a financial planning company;
- The ability to work autonomously but be collaborative in your approach;
- Prioritising and managing conflicting deadlines;
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to interact comfortably with clients in an approachable, professional manner.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Able to approach other team members respectfully and honestly.
If you are ready to work for a growing, forward thinking and successful organisation as part of a dynamic, team-focused and changeable environment please forward your application by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Cara.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
08 9212 1001