Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- Implementing managed fund sales, purchases and re balances in accordance with SOA recommendations
- Maintain appropriate standards in relation to compliance with the law, ASIC and Austrac requirements, and maintain appropriate records
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm
- Experience with Xplan would be highly advantageous
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- A desire to continually extend knowledge and skills to grow and develop.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to be discreet with information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on 08 9212 1001.