Client Services Manager
|Job Title:||Client Services Manager|
|Reference:||753806 - 1|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 12:00|
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
- Work closely with advisers to support client advice, implementation and review process
- Act as the first point of contact for all administration enquiries
- Action client administration requests quickly and efficiently and follow up on missing documentation
- Prepare and coordinate completion of XPLAN reports and presentation material used in client appointments.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in all business systems
- Liaising with new and existing client enquiries by phone and written correspondence
- Implementing managed fund sales, purchases and re balances in accordance with SOA recommendations
- Maintain appropriate standards in relation to compliance with the law, ASIC and Austrac requirements, and maintain appropriate records
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm
- Experience with Xplan would be highly advantageous
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- A desire to continually extend knowledge and skills to grow and develop.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment effectively.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to be discreet with information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on 08 9212 1001.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's