Cloud Security Architect - (Azure, 0365)
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect - (Azure, 0365)|
|Salary:||Hourly rate commensurate with experience|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Stemm|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 17:45|
- Demonstrated 3 + yrs exp - cloud architect @ 5 + yrs of cyber security exp
- Must hold current Baseline Security Clearance (minimum)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams, with a focus on Azure and O365 implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments.
- Must be able to manage competing priorities in a professional manner
- Must be able to work comfortably in a dynamic and agile environment
- You must have a current security clearance (Baseline minimum)
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- Demonstrated 3 + years’ of experience as a cloud architect with exposure to large scale IT infrastructure management engagements
- Demonstrated 5 + years’ of cyber security experience
- Deep understanding of Azure, O356, and related products and offerings including Security, deployment and management services
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
Please note: Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by Sunday, 14 July 2019.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's