- Currumbin Location
- Full Time Hours
- Ongoing Work
CNC Machinist Required
Our Client, on the Southern Gold Coast is looking for a CNC Machinist. Right now we are searching for an enthusiastic, self motivated person for ongoing work and is available immediately.
You will need to have the following skills/attributes:
- Interpret machining/engineering drawings
- Use measuring equipment to accurately measure sizes
- Set machines to drawings
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Operate lathe machines and machine accurately
- Perform setting and machining tasks
- Maintain safe operations; adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Adherence to OH&S policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of the factory
- Okuma and CNC Programming is advantageous.
The successful candidates will beAustralian Permanent Resident with a drive to succeed, an excellent approach to teamwork, and also be able to work unsupervised. Pre employment Medical (Includes DRUG and ALCOHOL TEST) All foundry experienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tony Petschy on 0408 500 316, quoting Ref No. 354875.