As a Commodity & Pricing Analyst in the Procurement team you will join a fun, highly collaborative environment where your core responsibility will be to support the development of effective pricing strategies and structures that optimise revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning and diverse business who can offer plenty of variety as well as scope to develop professionally.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
Working within the Australia Procurement team. Reporting to Procurement & Finance Manager, you will provide support in three (3) key areas; market intelligence, annual spend reduction/procurement cost savings plans and associated work plans, and general analytical support.
- Track and forecast progress towards achieving savings plan objectives.
- Review, analyse and report on key commodity markets and supply-demand dynamics.
- Identify, evaluate and quantify major market opportunities and risks.
- Develop and provide Market Intelligence Indicators and forecast impact to Procurement management, BU leadership and Finance Controllers.
- Conduct general market and financial analysis for key & non-key commodities as required.
- Participate in supplier evaluations, tender and financial analysis and selection process.
- Interface with Market Intelligence team, Business Unit Finance Leads, Location Controllers, and Procurement Leadership Team.
- 2- 3 years of Financial analysis & reporting in procurement environment
- Hold previous extensive finance management and procurement experience.
- Have a strong ability to develop influential relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Be exceptional at analyzing and problem solving, and have influential negotiating skills.
- Data analytics, modelling, forecasting and optimization tools
- Strong commercial acumen and can think strategically
- Able to work autonomously with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communication and time management
- CA/CPA qualification (ideal)
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below and attach Resume in word format. To successfully apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in Australia.