Commodity & Pricing Analyst
|Job Title:||Commodity & Pricing Analyst|
|Location:||Australia - NSW|
|Contact Name:||Raj A|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 10:45|
As a Commodity & Pricing Analyst in the Procurement team you will join a fun, highly collaborative environment where your core responsibility will be to support the development of effective pricing strategies and structures that optimise revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning and diverse business who can offer plenty of variety as well as scope to develop professionally.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
Working within the Australia Procurement team. Reporting to Procurement & Finance Manager, you will provide support in three (3) key areas; market intelligence, annual spend reduction/procurement cost savings plans and associated work plans, and general analytical support.
- Track and forecast progress towards achieving savings plan objectives.
- Review, analyse and report on key commodity markets and supply-demand dynamics.
- Identify, evaluate and quantify major market opportunities and risks.
- Develop and provide Market Intelligence Indicators and forecast impact to Procurement management, BU leadership and Finance Controllers.
- Conduct general market and financial analysis for key & non-key commodities as required.
- Participate in supplier evaluations, tender and financial analysis and selection process.
- Interface with Market Intelligence team, Business Unit Finance Leads, Location Controllers, and Procurement Leadership Team.
- 2- 3 years of Financial analysis & reporting in procurement environment
- Hold previous extensive finance management and procurement experience.
- Have a strong ability to develop influential relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Be exceptional at analyzing and problem solving, and have influential negotiating skills.
- Data analytics, modelling, forecasting and optimization tools
- Strong commercial acumen and can think strategically
- Able to work autonomously with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communication and time management
- CA/CPA qualification (ideal)
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below and attach Resume in word format. To successfully apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's