- Acting as Company Secretary to a range of listed entities and managing all levels of company secretarial compliance;
- Due Diligence enquiries and process management;
- IPO Prospectus preparation and associated due diligence management;
- Reverse takeover and management for ASX RTO adn IPO opportunities;
- Financial report preparation;
- Forming key relationships with board members of client companies.
- Merger adn acquisitions analysis and drafting of proposals.
- Improve existing processes and procedures.
Who we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Law or other relevant discipline;
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant exposure to ASX listed company reporting environment;
- 4+ years of experience dealing with ASIC compliance and company secretarial duties;
- Strong working knowledge of the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules, ASIC and Internal Company requirements.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Cara Carrodus CPA
Senior Consultant - Accounting
08 9212 1001