Compliance Analyst - G-REQ-00169936
|Job Title:||Compliance Analyst - G-REQ-00169936|
|Contact Name:||Karan Lakhani|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 17:37|
My client is a huge player within the Tech industry and is well known for providing a fantastic office atmosphere and culture. It is a highly reputable company that offers great perks as well as the environment. It is a place where you can learn from the best minds in the industry.
The APAC Trade Compliance Specialist will support their Hardware’s global compliance program, with a specific focus on the product development supply chain.
The candidate will be expected to interact daily with company's Engineering Product Specialists (EPS) teams, the APAC operations team based in Hong Kong and various partners including customs brokers and transportation providers, as well as with our cross-functional and international Google teams.
- Bachelors Degree required but not mandatory
- 2-4 years experience in one or more countries' import/export rules and processes
- Experience in supporting export Shipments from APAC
- Knowledge of Preparation for Import in Key Destination Countries such as Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, India, Japan, US, Canada, UK and the Netherlands.
- Experience working within import classification principles, (e.g., U.S. and EU Harmonized Tariff Schedules - Preferred
- Experience in working with Engineering Product Specialist teams and APAC operations teams
- Good English necessary, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's