Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You come from a consulting background and ideally have a good understanding of HK analytics and data ecosystem.
You are well connected and enjoy developing new professional relationships and opportunities.
You are a leader who enjoys working with a team and overseeing projects' execution.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
An international consulting firm. With a team of 10+ consultants and analysts in HK. Great working environment and opportunity to be part of a growing business. Reporting to the APAC MD.
- Manage a team of consultants to deliver data and analytics projects and 15+ accounts based in HK, maintain and grow those relationships
- Develop new relationships and business opportunities in the APAC region (excluding China)
- Ensure the HK business plan is executed and provide strategy plans for your accounts
- Oversee the quality of pitches and deliverables
- Be responsible for clients and team members satisfaction
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7+ years' professional experience in consulting or agency (digital/media)
- Good understanding of data and analytics solutions and ecosystem
- Project management skills with business and technology stakeholders' management
- Very good communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be a plus
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Passionate about technology and innovation