Your duties will be to provide exceptional customer service to a large customer base and operational duties depending on customer requirements.
You will be responsible for providing information to assist in forecasting and analysis of the business, as well as recognising missing, fraudulent or incorrect information in account requests.
To be successful in this team, you must have exceptional communication skills, verbal and written and have the motivation and drive to want to progress after 12-18 months in this role. There is a great team culture and environment so you much be team orientated and adaptable.
If you want to be part of a very successful bank and work as part of a great team apply today and I will give you a call back as soon as possible.
This job has expired
- Graduate and Entry-Level Banking Roles | Wealth Management & Investments
- CBD & Inner Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Wealth Management | Entry Level Financial Planning
- North West & Hills District N/A
- Analyst | Corporate Actions | Funds Management
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Entry Level Financial Planning
- Tamworth & North West NSW N/A
- Client Service Consultant - Sydney
- Sydney N/A