Content Strategy Manager HK
|Job Title:||Content Strategy Manager HK|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 18:03|
You are a content expert who has been setting up meaningful content strategies to increase consumers engagement and experience.
You are a leader with strong management skills and the ability to bring people together.
You have a very strong knowledge of the HK audience and would like to have an impact on that market..
This role is of you … get in touch!
A Fintech company with a very well established presence in HK.
- Manage a team of 4 content editors
- Define the text content strategy for the HK market, working closely with the regional team to align strategies
- Inspire and engage the HK audience in making smarter financial decisions
- Conduct competitors’ websites audits
- Include SEO principles in your content strategy
- Contribute to organic traffic growth
- Develop content creation, distribution and maintenance best practices and standards
- Give recommendations to improve the website architecture , features, and overall customer experience
- 5+ years professional experience in content creation and strategy
- Knowledge of SEO principles and how they can be integrated in the content strategy
- Native Cantonese who understands HK culture and audience and fluent English
- Experience content modelling
- Small team management experience, with the ability to improve the collaboration between designers and developers
- Understand users behaviour and how to improve consumers experience
- Team player with a strategic and for active mind set
- Excellent communication skills
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to email@example.com #LI-LK2 #ind-pry!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
S$ 4,500 - S$5,500
Senior Business Development Manager
HKD monthly base salary + commission
Business Development Manager (Digital Advertising)
HKD Monthly Salary + Commission
Digital Marketing Manager, APAC
55,000 - 60,000
Sales Manager, Malaysia