The desired applicant for this role will have demonstrated experience in contract administration of design and construct or design and build projects.
Key requirements of the role:
- Supporting the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service Contracts and Major Works Deeds.
- Review, assess and process payment requests, variations and claims.
- Budget forecasting and cost reporting to management.
- Support the identification, reporting and mitigation of project risks.
- Participate in the performance review and reporting for contractors and PSCs.
- Assess and value variations and contractual claims.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 years experience in commercial or contracts administration, preferably within transport, construction or engineering fields.
To apply follow the link or email Naomi Taylor: Naomi.Taylor@rubicor.com.au