Rubicor is partnering with a leading Accounting firm based just outside the Perth CBD in recruiting for a Senior Auditor on a short-term contract basis.
Our client is offering a very competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to work closely with the Audit Partners and clients as well as free parking on site.
As a majority of the firms client base is agribusiness, exposure to this industry would be desirable. The company also services clients from aged care, not for profit, listed entities and multi-faceted businesses. Working on the delivery of financial audits, assisting clients in preparing their files for audit and technical issues that incur, training and mentoring Graduate and Junior staff and maintaining clean working paper.
A drivers license and access to a vehicle are key requirements for this role with full reimbursement of petrol costs.
- Minimum of 2-3 years gained within external audit
- Must be able to complete a file from start to finish
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible to work within Australia
- Must have valid drivers license and access to a vehicle