|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Location:||PERTH AIRPORT, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 12:59|
Our client, one of the largest and most reputable transport and logistics companies in Australia, is seeking Logistics Service Coordinator to work in their Hazelmere office.
The key responsibility is to support customer logistics requirements and exceed customer service expectations.
- Answering incoming calls and emails from client and vendors in a timely manner
- Enter phone and email bookings and necessary consignment notes for all freight pickups
- Liaise with third party transport providers and internal departments regarding coordination of freight requirements
- Investigate, follow up and close non-conformance reports (NCR)
- Rectify customer issues and complaints
- Assist in the location and preparation of freight in accordance to customer and company requirements to ensure delivery in a safe and timely manner
- Understand customer KPI’s and assist in the consistent delivery of the set targets
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within the logistics or supply chain industry
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of programs
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and address potential service issues
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.