|Job Title:||Contracts Officer|
|Contact Name:||Laura Beresford|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 11:00|
We require an experienced Senior Contracts Officer to commence immediately. The successful candidate will report directly to the Supply Manager of a highly regarded State owned enterprise, employing
The successful candidate will provide professional procurement advice to clients and develop and/or manage complex & high risk contracts for works, goods and services. This involves the development of procurement plans, tender documents, evaluation reports and contract management plans in consultation and negotiation with key stakeholders.
Other duties include:
- Conducting business planning with clients and negotiating in scoping of each allocated project, including identifying and progressing new contract opportunities and participating in re-engineering of contracts.
- Providing specialist advice and support on complex contract planning, development and management issues.
- Managing complex and high-risk strategic contracts, including the development of contract management plans where appropriate.
- Analysing contractual risk and providing advice to stakeholders and management on mitigation strategies.
- Liaising with stakeholders in order to resolve complex contractual disputes.
- Strategic Management
- Program Management
The suitable candidate will confidently display;
- Experience in a medium risk contract development and/or contract management
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to prepare complex procurement and technical documents
- A high standard of interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to liaise and consult effectively at the most senior level in both public and private sector.
- An ability to apply effective research, analytical and conceptual skills to work
- Proven ability to lead and manage individuals and teams resulting in positive outcomes.
- Progressing towards a relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in a relevant discipline (e.g Procurement, Business, Commerce or Logisitcs)
- Tertiary qualification and/or experience in a relevant discipline (e.g Strategic Procurement, Business, Commerce or Logisitcs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's