|Job Title:||Corporate Receptionist/Administration|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Cara Carrodus|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 21:00|
Our client is looking for a passionate individual who possesses high standards in operation and presentation.
The role of Corporate Receptionist is primarily responsible for being the first point of contact for all clients/visitors and ensuring that they have an exceptional experience every time. In addition this role provides administrative support to the team ensuring superior outcomes are delivered.
Please do not reapply if you have already applied with Rubicor for previous Corporate Receptionist roles.
The main duties of the role are:
- Provide superior customer service as the face of the organisation;
- Be the professional point of contact for all incoming telephone calls;
- Manage the telephone system process in and out of hours;
- Procurement of necessary equipment and organisational consumable;
- Facilitate meeting rooms and provide refreshments for attendees of meetings;
- You will be responsible for both organising and executing our events and will have a hands on approach from structuring, planning, organising and managing our events and ensuring they are executed to the highest standard;
- Manage the office housekeeping;
- Provide high level administrative support to all teams within the organisation;
- Assist with organisational and team events when required to do so;
- Mail facilitation and distribution.
In order to be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong client centric focus gained in a similar corporate role for a minimum of two years;
- Proven experience in event planning and management;
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills together with excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload;
- Superior communication skills on all levels;
- Natural ability to self motivate;
- Positive can do attitude and a desire to strive for excellence;
- A natural desire to grow and learn;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
It is imperative you are able to clearly demonstrate experience within a similar role as well as strong corporate reception experience, preferably within a financial services organisation, in order to be considered for this role. Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on either 08 9212 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please apply following the instructions below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's