You will be the first impression of the office, so it's imperative that you make their clients feel welcomed and the experience memorable.
With your proven Corporate Reception experience, we are also seeking an individual that prides themselves on flawless presentation and exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to put your hand up and ask others if they wish for assistance. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a great company and team.
Please do not reapply if you have already applied with Rubicor for previous Corporate Receptionist roles.
The main duties of the role are:
- Provide superior customer service as the face of the organisation;
- Be the professional point of contact for all incoming telephone calls;
- Manage the telephone system process in and out of hours;
- Procurement of necessary equipment and organisational consumable;
- Facilitate meeting rooms and provide refreshments for attendees of meetings;
- You will be responsible for both organising and executing our events and will have a hands on approach from structuring, planning, organising and managing our events and ensuring they are executed to the highest standard;
- Manage the office housekeeping;
- Provide high level administrative support to all teams within the organisation;
- Assist with organisational and team events when required to do so;
- Mail facilitation and distribution.
- Strong client centric focus gained in a similar corporate role for a minimum of two years;
- Proven experience in event planning and management;
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills together with excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage a demanding workload;
- Superior communication skills on all levels;
- Natural ability to self motivate;
- Positive can do attitude and a desire to strive for excellence;
- A natural desire to grow and learn;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus 08 9212 1001.