What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for taking ownership of the credit control function which will include;
- Collections of outstanding debts & bad debt write off.
- Process & raise rebates.
- KPI Management
- Analysis when required.
- Managing large volume accounts.
- Complex account reconciliations.
- Monthly reporting.
You will have 3-4 years minimum experience with credit control AND accounts receivable, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
In addition to the above you will need to have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics, JD-Edwards or SAP experience is a bonus!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, you must already have the legal right to work & live in NZ to apply for this role.