As a Credit Manager or Senior Credit Analyst, this role will provide you with a high standard of training, as well as continuous career development. You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your portfolio of clients and expected to utilise your existing skills and knowledge.
Your daily responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the analysis of data and reports, which will be used in decision making for credit applications. As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for improving processes, contributing to team meetings and mentoring junior staff members.
You will be expected to provide exceptional client service to a large client base as well as build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you should have a relevant qualifications, an understanding of Risk, Credit and Compliance, as well as a strong desire for career development.
To apply, please send your CV in word format.
This job has expired
- Associate Director | Criteria & Research | Structured Finance
- Sydney N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles |Investment Management | Banking
- Australia - NSW N/A
- Graduate Finance Roles | Wealth Management | Banking
- Brisbane N/A
- Insurance | Banking & Finance | Entry Level
- Parramatta & Western Suburbs N/A
- Analyst | Financial Modelling | Global Firm
- Sydney N/A