|Job Title:||Credit Officer|
|Location:||PERTH AIRPORT, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 12:25|
Our client, one of the largest & most reputable logistics & transport companies in Australia is seeking a Credit Officer to work in their yard in Hazelmere on a short-term assignment.
TASKS AND DUTIES
· Collection of all overdue accounts
· Daily cash receipts
· Reconciliation of accounts
· Weekly cash flow forecast
· General queries
· Dispute resolution
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Credit Control role
· Proven ability to pick up new systems
· Experience with the above duties
· Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· Good time management and organisation skills
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applicants must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's