Excellent role for candidates with 5+ years experience who have proven experience in the collections and credit space within an FCMG environment.
- Dealing with both inbound/outbound calls managing a portfolio of collections activities for late stage collections.
- Responsible for ledger of around 400 accounts and investigating queries
- Dealing with a high volume of claims, raising credits as required
- Allocation of payments from bank statements
- Dealing with credit applications, undertaking trade references
- Reconciling accounts using advanced Excel functions and reconciling claims
- Investigating order, delivery and payment trail, identifying any errors
- Compiling reports in Excel
- Relevant University degree or working experience
- At least 2-5 years of recent, high volume collections experience within FMCG
- Experience working as part of a medium to large collections team
- Understanding of the regulatory environment that surrounds collection activity in the domestic market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Immediately available to commence work
- Experienced in contracting