Credit Risk Analyst
|Job Title:||Credit Risk Analyst|
|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 17:46|
With the objective of delivering automated and assisted credit decisioning for business lending, these roles are responsible for the development of strategies, methodologies, frameworks, and workflows in key streams.
What your new role would entail…
- Strategy Development and Optimisation – Work within a team to conduct analysis to consolidate and improve the strategies, methodologies, frameworks, and workflows in key aspects of Business Lending and Credit Decisioning, especially the areas of Serviceability, Risk Assessment, Workflow, and Collateral Coverage.
- Contributing to knowledge development of strategies, data, processes and policies.
- Focus on optimisation through advance analytics and automation, considering external best practice and regulatory requirements.
What you will bring...
- Practical experience in credit risk portfolio management and strategy development, preferably within Business Lending.
- Practical experience in the lifecycle of developing, monitoring and modifying credit risk decisioning strategies.
- A good understanding of new and emerging technologies (Cloud, Machine Learning, AI etc.) and the implications of adopting these methods in credit risk as well as the necessary frameworks required to ensure robust governance.
- Has ideally worked in an Agile environment using Jira and Confluence tools.
- Experience in the use of Statistical decision tools to drive automated strategy decisions in a business or consumer credit environment
- Strong credit risk management & analytical skills
- Excellent SAS, SQL and/or Python skills
- Data driven, results orientated
- Basic understanding of P&L, RWA and Economic Capital
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, strategies and decision tools applications across the credit cycle, including origination, collections and credit operations.
- Ability to present sound recommendations based on a broad range of knowledge from analysis of internal and external data sources.
- Sound commercial focus
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join the business lending side of the company, leveraging your analytical expertise and gaining the opportunity to learn and utilise Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.firstname.lastname@example.org